NTFB Social Media Ambassadors
NTFB is looking for social media-savvy people in North Texas to help us spread the word about hunger and our mission to feed food insecure children, families and seniors in our community. Your network of friends, family and co-workers could help us connect with new supporters who are interested in supporting our work to fight hunger in North Texas!
As a Social Media Ambassador, each month you'll receive an exclusive email with timely insights on NTFB events and campaigns and facts on hunger that you can post about on your social media pages to help us reach more people and do more good! Just choose a topic, event or campaign that interests you and post it!
By participating in the Social Media Ambassadors program, you’ll receive several benefits:
- A periodic email with social media messaging and social media tips and tricks
- Potential recognition in NTFB print or digital platforms
- Invitation to Social Media Ambassador Networking Events
- Some of our Social Media Ambassadors may also be invited to participate in special NTFB events
To be considered for the Social Media Ambassadors program, you should:
- Have at least one public social media profile, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or a blog.
- Be able to post NTFB-related information 6-12 times per year.
- Reside in one of our 13 service counties: Dallas, Collin, Ellis, Rockwall, Denton, Fannin, Hunt, Grayson, Kaufman, Navarro, Lamar, Delta and Hopkins Counties.
See some of our Social Media Ambassadors in Action