Empty Bowls - Event Parking
March 11, 2016
Parking at the Meyerson Symphony Center is at a premium. Please consider garages and lots outlined in the map below. We also encourage guests to carpool, use Uber, or walk if downtown.
Meyerson Symphony Center
- Self Parking at Munger and Pearl is $10
- Valet parking (handicap accessible) on Flora Street is $25
Hall Arts Center garage off Ross Ave.
- Self Parking is $10
- Handicapped self-parking is available next to the elevators on levels G4 and lower
AT&T Performing Arts Red Lexus garage (Winspear Opera House)
Platinum Parking self parking:
- Lot on San Jacinto between Leonard and Hawkins is $5
- Lot on San Jacinto between Hawkins and Routh is $5
Click here for printable parking details
Back to Empty Bowls event and ticket page
The Meyerson is within walking distance (.4 miles) of the Pearl Street Light Rail Station, serving the Red, Blue and Green lines.
Please visit DART.org for up to date information on stops, routes and schedules.