Partner Agencies

Partner Agencies

Our Partner Agencies are a critical asset in the fight against hunger in North Texas.

The North Texas Food Bank works closely with more than 250 food pantries, soup kitchens, after-school programs, senior-meal programs, shelters and other facilities to ensure we get nutritious food to the people who need it. We deliver food free of charge to approximately 60% of our agencies, while the other 40% of our agencies come to our distribution warehouse locations to pick up the food. They then work to provide the food directly to hungry North Texans in their communities.

We also work with our Partner Agencies to provide other food and nutrition-related assistance including Food 4 Families distributions, SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) services, and nutrition-education workshops and courses. 

Our Partner Agency list includes Crossroads Community Services, the Salvation Army's Dallas Pantry, and Genesis Women's Shelter. For a full list of our current Partner Agencies, visit




North Texas Food Bank 4500 S. Cockrell Hill Road Dallas, TX 75236-2028 214.330.1396 (MAP IT)

The development of this website was generously underwritten by The Hoblitzelle Foundation.

Site developed by RSW