Agency Online Shopping
Since implementing the online shopping system, the following changes have been made.
- Online Ordering Cutoff Times:
- Orders must be placed no later than Wednesday by noon for all Monday pickups or deliveries.
- Orders must be placed no later than Thursday by noon for all Tuesday – Saturday pickups or deliveries.
- Please be aware that if orders are received past the cutoff time, they may be delayed or cancelled.
- Selecting your Pickup Date: If you do not select the correct date for pickup or delivery on the scheduler, your order may be delayed or cancelled. The scheduler only allows orders to be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- Acknowledgement: You should receive an acknowledgement 24-36 hours before your pickup/delivery date.
- No acknowledgement? There could be a number of reasons you have not received an acknowledgement. Please check the online Order Management section to see if the system shows whether your order has been ‘Acknowledged’ or ‘Released’.
- If your order is still sitting in your shopping cart, you will need to click ‘Submit Cart’.
- If you attempt to order more than the available quantity, the system will not process any of your order. This must be corrected for your order to be processed.
- The system will display a popup window with an error message.
- If you still have a question about your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Place order now for Online Shopping:
*NOTICE TO ALL MEMBER AGENCIES*
NEW REQUIREMENT FOR THE PICK UP OF REFRIGERATED GOODS
All Member Agency representatives picking up refrigerated products will be REQUIRED to use North Texas Food Bank pallet blanket(s) to transport the goods.
NTFB will begin distributing the required cover in mid-August;at no cost to you. Once your pallet blanket(s) have been issued, you will not be allowed to pick up any of your order without it.
There is a $70.95 non-refundable replacement fee for all lost or forgotten pallet blanket(s). Please note: It is the agency’s responsibility to secure the blanket with items such as bungee cords, straps or nets.
For more information please contact the Agency Relations team at email@example.com.