Thank you for your interest in partnering with the North Texas Food Bank!
As part of our ongoing effort to end hunger in North Texas, we are continually looking for better ways we can meet the needs of our 13 county service area. We are currently developing our next strategic plan that will define our organization's focus over the coming years. As part of this process, we are working to identify the specific regions within our service area with the greatest needs.
Our current application process is divided into two cycles:
- Pre-Screening (Pre-Application) Cycle will take place from January 5, 2015 - March 31, 2015
- Application Cycle will take place from April 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015
Once we have received your completed Pre-Screening Form we will determine if your organization or program is a good match for a distribution opportunity in our service area.
The current Pre-Screening (Pre-Application) Cycle deadline is March 31, 2015. Click here to open and save a fillable form or download a PDF here. You must submit your Pre-Screening Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline to be considered.
Other ways to join us in the fight against hunger:
- If you are currently serving clients in Dallas County, you may consider collaborating with our Redistribution partner, Crossroads Community Services (CCS). Sites who partner with CCS pick up nutritious groceries in bulk from their downtown facility for distribution in their own communities. This unique model allows smaller organizations to provide high quality food assistance at the lowest possible cost. For more information about the process of becoming a Community Distribution Partner site, view the brochure here.
- Are you a staff member of a local school interested in serving your students in need? The NTFB Food 4 Kids program might be a great fit for you. Food 4 Kids provides backpacks full of nonperishable, kid-friendly food to students in need. Learn more information about this opportunity here.
- If you are interested in learning more on how to establish a food pantry, we invite you to review our Fighting Hunger 101 document for helpful information and tips.
Additional resources for your clients